Call for Proposals- Alumni Track 2014
National All Schools Session Summer 2014
7/16/2014 – 7/19/2014
**NEW LOCATION!! ** Westin O’Hare Hotel || Rosemont, IL
:: Connecting Communities of Practice ::
The Fielding Alumni Council (FAC) invites all Fielding alumni to be an integral part of the third annual Alumni Track offered at the 2014 All Schools National Summer Session. All schools will be represented: Educational Leadership and Change (ELC), Human and Organizational Development (HOD), and Clinical & Media Psychology (PSY).
The Alumni Track aims to bring more alumni to National Session and broaden advanced learning, collaboration and success for Fielding alumni scholar and practitioners. The objective of this year to build a community of practice through relationships within the Alumni Track.
During the first two years of the Fielding Alumni Track, several things have become evident:
- The Fielding community is eager to talk, share, and collaborate around their mutual experiences, hopes, interests, and expertise.
- The Fielding community wants a place that fosters creativity and tangible takeaways.
- The Fielding community wants to experience cross school interaction and collaboration.
In order to meet the expressed desires of the Fielding community, two formats for participation for alumni will be offered: individual sessions and panel sessions.
Traditional session times will be available for the presenter(s) to share their current research, innovation, and professional development activities (7/16- 7/18 morning and afternoon sessions).
Panels will be centered around a single topic with three representatives from various schools and/or programs at Fielding. All panels will focus on engagement with the audience. Each panel will be facilitated by a member of the Fielding Alumni Council.
- Importance of Collaborative Research
- Technology Relevance and Digital Cultures in the Fields
- Identifying Your Clients/Customers/Audience/Users and What That Means
- Roadblocks, Obstacles, and Successes: How to translate your doctoral journey into your doctoral success
- Coaching Across the Fields: Uses, tips, and collaborative implementations
- Fear of Success: What it is, what it isn’t and what it should never be.
- Getting Noticed by Publishing, Speaking, and Workshops: Where to start, who to follow, how to lead
- Overcoming Yourself: Tales of success to inspire you to succeed
*If you would like to suggest a panel topic, please include it on your application.
Interested? Go to the Fielding Alumni Website for applications and more information. http://alumni.fielding.edu/
Deadline for application submission is Saturday, February 1st, 2014.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.