Diverse Issues in Higher Education publishes an annual “Top 100 Degree Producers,” rankings of the institutions that confer the most degrees to minority students. The magazine analyzes data submitted by institutions to the U.S. Department of Education and ranks the top degree producers by minority categories, by gender, by disciplines, and across disciplines. In July 2011, they published the Top 100 based on the 2009-10 academic year.
Fielding Graduate University is consistently prominent in the Top 100 lists and this year was proud to have been ranked in ten categories. Among them:
- Fielding ranked #16 among the top 100 U.S. universities in Hispanic Doctorates in Education.
- #15 for Asian American Master’s in Human Resources Management.
Other categories in which Fielding was among the top producers of doctoral graduates included:
- Total Minority, Business, Management, and Related
- Total Minority, Psychology
- African American, Education
- Total Minority, All Disciplines Combined